Monday, May 25, 2009

Food Party!


It looks as if the blog has taken a little break - but no worries we've all been cooking just the same. Term papers, exams, and general end of semester stress has made us a little neglectful of the blog. Well, summer is here and I thought I'd start it off with some pictures of one of our spectacular food parties.
A little while ago, maybe two weeks ago, some of us had an awesome potluck. The premise was that if Anthony made a delicious vegan pizza for Jonathan and Michael, they would start eating vegan. They have been vegan since. The potluck included fried rice burritos, fresh spring rolls, vegan pizzas, cornbread and delicious, delicious chocolate mousse (vegan!) - which you may have seen on Yana's post. 
We were all so stuffed it hurt, but I know I could not stop stuffing my mouth. Good job ladies and gentlemen! 


Kelly's finger is no longer with us...

Fried Rice Burritos

Fresh Spring Rolls


Vegan Pizzas

1 comment:

  1. As you can see from the photos I taught Sam a thing or two about spring rolls, but she has much to learn

    ReplyDelete